In the Matter of the Joint Application of Entergy Arkansas, Inc., ††††† )
Mid South TransCo LLC, Transmission Company Arkansas, †† )
LLC and ITC Midsouth LLC for Approval of Transfer of Assets ††††††† ) File No. EO-2013-0396
and Certificate of Convenience and Necessity, and Merger and,††††† )
in connection therewith, Certain Other Related Transactions †† )
Issue Date:† February 15, 2013†††††††††††††††† ††††††††† Effective Date:† February 15, 2013
On February 14, 2013, Entergy Arkansas, Inc. (ďEAIĒ) filed a joint application with the other named entities in the caption above for approval of the transfer of certain assets, through a series of steps, which will ultimately result in the transmission assets of EAI being transferred to an independent transmission company whose business model is solely focused on the provision of transmission services.
The Commission will give notice of the application to potentially interested persons and entities, set an intervention deadline and schedule a procedural conference.† Additionally, the Commission shall direct its Staff to investigate and file a report and recommendation.
THE COMMISSION ORDERS THAT:
1. The Commissionís Data Center shall provide notice of this order and the application to all Missouri regulated electric utilities.†
2. The Commissionís Data Center shall provide notice and serve a copy of this order upon the county commission of each county within Entergy Arkansas, Inc.ís certificated service area.
3. The Commissionís Public Information Office shall make notice of this order available to the media in the service area of Entergy Arkansas, Inc. and to the members of the General Assembly representing this service area.
4. Notice may be provided electronically.
5. No later than February 22, 2013, the Staff of the Missouri Public Service Commission shall identify any other entity that should receive notice of this application.† If no other entities are identified, Staff is not required to make a filing to comply with this paragraph.
6. Any person or entity wishing to intervene in this matter shall file an application no later than February 26, 2013 with:
Shelley Brueggemann, Acting Secretary
Missouri Public Service Commission
Post Office Box 360
Jefferson City, Missouri 65102
or by using the Commissionís electronic filing and information service.
procedural conference is scheduled for March 5, 2013, at 9:00 a.m., at the
Commissionís office at the
8. Any party wishing to attend the procedural conference by phone shall call into the Commissionís phone bridge at 573-526-5904 or 866-630-9352 at the time of the conference.
9. The Staff of the Missouri Public Service Commission shall investigate and file a report and recommendation regarding this application no later than May 15, 2013.
10. ††This order shall become effective immediately upon issuance.
BY THE COMMISSION
( S E A L )
Harold Stearley, Deputy Chief Regulatory
Law Judge, by delegation of authority
pursuant to Section 386.240, RSMo 2000.
on this 15th day of February, 2013.