In the Matter of the Summit Natural Gas of )
Missouri, Inc.’s Proposed Conversion ) File No. GO-2013-0360
Rebate Program ) Tariff No. JG-2013-0300
ORDER AND NOTICE
Issue Date: February 15, 2013 Effective Date: February 15, 2013
On December 28, 2012, Summit Natural Gas (“Summit”) of Missouri, Inc., filed the above-referenced tariff. The tariff bears an effective date of January 29, 2013 but, by agreement of the parties, has been suspended until May 30, 2013.
On February 14, 2013, Summit filed an application for waiver of Commission rules. Summit filed the application in an effort to continue a conversion program in place since 1994. By agreement of the parties, and also on the Commission’s own motion, the Commission finds that proper persons should be allowed 10 days from the issuance of this order to file a motion for leave to intervene.
The Commission’s Data Center shall serve a copy of this order upon the county commissions of Harrison, Daviess, Caldwell, Pettis, Benton, Morgan, Camden, Miller, Dallas, Greene, Polk, Webster, Laclede, Wright, Douglas, Texas, Howell, Stone and Taney. The Data Center shall also serve a copy of this order upon The Empire District Electric Company. In addition, the Commission’s Public Information Office shall make notice of this order available to the media serving those counties and to the members of the Missouri General Assembly representing those counties.
THE COMMISSION ORDERS THAT:
1. Any proper person or entity desiring to intervene in this matter shall file an application no later than February 25, 2013, with:
Shelley Brueggemann, Acting Secretary
Missouri Public Service Commission
Post Office Box 360
2. The Data Center of the Missouri Public Service Commission shall serve a copy of this order upon the county commissions listed above.
3. The Data Center of the Missouri Public Service Commission shall serve a copy of this order upon The Empire District Electric Company.
4. The Commission’s Public Information Office shall make notice of this order available to the members of the Missouri General Assembly representing the residents of counties listed above, and to the news media serving the residents of the counties listed above.
5. This order shall become effective immediately on issuance.
BY THE COMMISSION
( S E A L )
Ronald D. Pridgin, Senior Regulatory
Law Judge, by delegation of authority
pursuant to Section 386.240, RSMo 2000.
Dated at Jefferson City, Missouri,
on this 15th day of February, 2013.