In the Matter of Union Electric Company d/b/a††††††††††† )
Ameren Missouriís Request to Extend Date to††††††††††† )†††††††† File No. EO-2013-0367
Provide LED Street Lighting Information†††††††††††††††††††† )††††††††
ORDER EXTENDING DATE TO FILE INFORMATION AND TARIFF
Issue Date:† January 30, 2013††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Effective Date:† January 30, 2013
On January 25, 2013, Union Electric Company d/b/a Ameren Missouri filed a motion asking the Commission to extend the date by which the company is to provide information and file a tariff regarding LED street lighting pursuant to a stipulation and agreement approved as part of the companyís recent rate case, ER-2012-0166.† That stipulation and agreement requires Ameren Missouri to complete an analysis and file certain information by January 31, and to file an implementing tariff by March 31.† However, Ameren Missouri states the required analysis is more complex than anticipated and asks to be allowed until July 31 to complete its evaluation of the LED street lighting issues and until September 30 to file an LED street lighting tariff or status report.†
Ameren Missouriís motion indicates it has consulted Staff and represents that Staff does not object to its request for more time.† The Commission ordered that any party wishing to respond to Ameren Missouriís motion do so by January 29.† No such response was filed.
The Commission finds Ameren Missouriís motion to be reasonable and will grant the additional time the company requests.
THE COMMISSION ORDERS THAT:
1. Union Electric Company d/b/a Ameren Missouriís Request to Extend Date by which it is Required to Provide LED Street Lighting Information is granted.
2. Union Electric Company d/b/a Ameren Missouri shall complete and provide to Staff, not later than July 31, 2013, its evaluation of all issues Ameren Missouri identified in its July 31, 2012 Report to Staff.
3. Union Electric Company d/b/a Ameren Missouri shall file either an LED street lighting tariff or a status report as to when it anticipates filing such tariff no later than September 30, 2013.†
4. This order shall become effective upon issuance.
5. This file shall be closed on January 31, 2013.
BY THE COMMISSION
( S E A L )
Morris L. Woodruff, Chief Regulatory
Law Judge, by delegation of authority
pursuant to Section 386.240, RSMo 2000.
Dated at Jefferson City, Missouri,
on this 30th day of January, 2013.