In the Matter of Laclede Gas Companyís††††††††††††††††††††† )
Filing of Revised Tariffs to Increase its Annual†††††† )††††† File No. GR-2013-0171
Revenues for Natural Gas††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† )
ORDER GRANTING INTERVENTION TO
Issue Date: †January 28, 2013††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Effective Date:† January 28, 2013
On December 21, 2012, Laclede Gas Company filed with the Missouri Public Service Commission a request to increase its annual revenues.† The Commission issued notice of the request and set January 14, 2013, as the date by which any applications to intervene must be filed.
On January 14, Wal-Mart Stores East, L.P and Samís East, Inc, the American Association of Retired Persons, the Consumers Council of Missouri, and the Missouri Industrial Energy Consumers filed applications to intervene.† On January 15, with good cause, St. Charles County filed its application to intervene.† Under Commission rule 4 CSR 240‑2.080 (13) parties are allowed 10 days to respond to pleadings.† No party has responded to any of these applications to intervene and more than 10 days have expired.† The Commission will therefore grant the applications to intervene.
THE COMMISSION ORDERS THAT:
1. Wal-Mart Stores East, L.P. and Samís East, Inc.ís application to intervene is granted.
2. The American Association of Retired Personsí application to intervene is granted.
3. The Consumers Council of Missouriís application to intervene is granted.
4. The Missouri Industrial Energy Consumersí application to intervene is granted.
5. St. Charles Countyís application to intervene is granted.
6. This order shall become effective upon issuance.
BY THE COMMISSION
( S E A L )
Kennard L. Jones, Senior Regulatory
Law Judge, by delegation of authority
pursuant to Section 386.240, RSMo 2000.
on this 28th day of January, 2013.