OF THE STATE OF MISSOURI
In the Matter of the Verified Application and )
Petition of Laclede Gas Company to Change its ) File No. GO-2013-0352
Infrastructure System Replacement Surcharge ) Tariff File No. YG-2013-0316
ORDER SUSPENDING TARIFF, DIRECTING
NOTICE AND SETTING INTERVENTION DATE
Issue Date: January 15, 2013 Effective Date: January 15, 2013
This order provides notice of the application to establish an Infrastructure System Replacement Surcharge filed by Laclede Gas Company (hereafter “Laclede”). This order also sets an intervention deadline.
On January 11, 2013, Laclede filed an application with the Missouri Public Service Commission under Sections 393.1009, 393.1012 and 393.1015, RSMo Cum. Supp. 2010, requesting that the Commission authorize the company to establish an Infrastructure System Replacement Surcharge for numerous gas utility plant projects. Section 393.1015.2(3) requires the Commission to act on the application no later than 120 days after it was filed.
Section 393.1015.1(2) and Commission Rule 4 CSR 240-3.265(7) require that the Commission publish notice of Laclede’s filing. Therefore, notice of this application shall be made to the general public and those who may be interested, and a date set for intervention requests.
The Commission will require that its Data Center notify the County Commissions of the counties that Laclede serves. Also, the Commission’s Public Information Office shall make notice of this order available to the media serving Laclede’s service area and to the members of the General Assembly representing that service area.
The Commission notes that the tariff implementing the ISRS rates Laclede requests would become effective on February 11. Because the Commission likely will not have a Staff Recommendation before that date, the Commission will suspend the tariff.
THE COMMISSION ORDERS THAT:
The Data Center of the Missouri Public Service
Commission shall notify the Board of Aldermen of the City of St. Louis, and the
County Commissions of the Counties of: St.
2. The Information Officer of the Missouri Public Service Commission shall serve notice as set out in the body of this order.
3. Any person wishing to intervene in this matter shall file an application to do so no later than February 4, 2013. Such application shall be filed with:
Shelley Brueggemann, Acting Secretary
Post Office Box 360
4. The following tariff filed on January 11, 2013, and assigned Tariff No. YG‑2013-0316, is suspended until May 11, 2013, or until otherwise ordered by the Commission:
P.S.C. MO. No. 5 Consolidated
Twentieth Revised Sheet No. 12, CANCELLING Nineteenth Revised Sheet No. 12
5. The Staff of the Commission shall file a Recommendation or, in the alternative, a pleading stating when it believes it can file its Recommendation, no later than February 28, 2013.
6. This order shall become effective immediately on issuance.
BY THE COMMISSION
( S E A L )
Ronald D. Pridgin, Senior Regulatory Law
Judge, by delegation of authority pursuant to
Section 386.240, RSMo 2000.
on this 15th day of January, 2013.
 All calendar references are to 2013 unless otherwise indicated.