In the Matter of the Union Electric Company †††††††† )
d/b/a Ameren Missouriís Voluntary Green †††††††††††† )††††† Case No. EO-2013-0307
Program/Pure Power Program Tariff Filing ††††††††††† )
ORDER GRANTING MOTION TO OPEN AN INVESTIGATION, SETTING PROCEDURAL CONFERENCE AND DIRECTING THE FILING OF A PROPOSED PROCEDURAL SCHEDULE
Issue Date:† November 26, 2012†††††††††††††††††††††† Effective Date:† November 26, 2012
††††††††† On November 20, 2012, the Commissionís Staff filed a motion to open an investigation into tariff sheets filed by Union Electric Company d/b/a Ameren Missouri to implement its Voluntary Green Program/Pure Power Program.† The tariff sheets were filed in relation to a Nonunanimous Stipulation and Agreement filed in ER-2012-0166.† The tariff sheets bear an effective date of May 1, 2013.† The Commission will grant Staffís motion, set a procedural conference and direct the filing of a proposed procedural schedule. †
THE COMMISSION ORDERS THAT:
1. The Staff of the Public Service commissionís motion to open an investigation is granted.
2. A procedural conference shall be held on Thursday, December 13, 2012, beginning at 9:00 a.m.† The prehearing conference will be held in Room 305 of the Governor Office Building, 200 Madison Street, Jefferson City, Missouri.† The conference will be held in a building that meets accessibility standards required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.† Any person requiring additional accommodations to participate in this conference shall call the Missouri Public Service Commissionís Hotline at 800‑392‑4211 (voice) or Relay Missouri at 711 before the hearing.
3. Any party wishing to attend the procedural conference by phone shall call into the Commissionís phone bridge at 573-526-5622 or 866-630-9348 at the time of the conference.
4. The parties shall jointly file a proposed procedural schedule no later than January 2, 2013.†
5. This order shall become effective upon issuance.
BY THE COMMISSION
Steven C. Reed
( S E A L )
Harold Stearley, Deputy Chief Regulatory
Law Judge, by delegation of authority
pursuant to Section 386.240, RSMo 2000.
Dated at Jefferson City, Missouri,
on this 26th day of November, 2012.